I’m a Shorty Award-nominated writer, editor, and multimedia storyteller based in Brooklyn.
I cover arts and entertainment, astrology, and LGBTQ culture. I’m currently an Associate Editor at Logo/NewNowNext, and I’ve written for outlets like MTV News, Apartment Therapy, and Vice. I also write a biweekly newsletter called Talk to Me About Astrology. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leisha Hailey Loves Your Jokes About Alice Doing Contact Tracing, Logo
- Allison Ponthier Will No Longer Be Faking Her Own Death, Logo
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Is Still On The Right Track, 10 Years Later, MTV News
- All Aboard the Q Train for Casey McQuiston’s “One Last Stop,” Logo
- Vincint’s New Album Was His Therapy. He Hopes It Helps You Heal, Too., Logo
- What Home Means to LGBTQ Organizers, Apartment Therapy
- Girl in Red Thinks Your Sapphic TikToks Are Iconic, MTV News
- Mxmtoon, Social Media’s Savviest Indie-Pop Singer, Is Ready For A Nap, MTV News
press & appearances
In recent years, cultural critic Sam Manzella pointed out in a dive for Logo’s NewNowNext that paralleling the rise of iced coffee has been its ingrainment in the queer community, writing, somewhat tongue-in-cheekily that today the drink has become to “the queer community what pinot grigio is to suburban wine moms”.What’s the Deal With Ordering Iced Coffee in the Winter?, Smithsonian