I’m a Brooklyn-based freelance writer, editor, and social media strategist specializing in LGBTQ news and culture.
My work has been nominated for a Shorty Award, and I’ve written for outlets like Vice, Logo, and Apartment Therapy.
- How LGBTQ People Are Reimagining the Tradition of Friendsgiving in a Pandemic, Apartment Therapy
- Mxmtoon, Social Media’s Savviest Indie-Pop Singer, Is Ready For A Nap, MTV News
- Candles and Queer Culture, Explained, Apartment Therapy
- Screw Making Nice: The Chicks Are Ready for Change, Logo
- Is the New “L Word” the TV Breakthrough That Trans Men Need?, Logo
- “The Politician” Actor Theo Germaine Is Playing the Most Refreshing Trans Character on Television, Logo
- Love Synth Pop? Thank Wendy Carlos, the Trans Woman Who Invented It., Logo
- How One Tattoo Helped Me Overcome a Lifetime of Insecurity About My Physical Deformity, Healthline
- Iced Coffee as Gay Culture: An Exploration, Logo
multimedia and video
press and appearances
In recent years, cultural critic Sam Manzella pointed out in a dive for Logo’s NewNowNext that paralleling the rise of iced coffee has been its ingrainment in the queer community, writing, somewhat tongue-in-cheekily that today the drink has become to “the queer community what pinot grigio is to suburban wine moms”.What’s the Deal With Ordering Iced Coffee in the Winter?, Smithsonian